About PAVY Shala
Patanjala Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Shala [PAVY SHALA] was established in 1994 to teach the Traditional Mysuru Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga.
Yogacharya Sri. V. Sheshadri, the Founder of PAVY Shala, belongs to the most experienced and certified teachers in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yogasana and Pranayama by his Guru Yogaratna B.N.S. Iyengar.
Sheshadri passed his knowledge onto his son Yogacharya Sri. Harish. S who is the director of PAVY Shala, he is experienced and certified Ashtanga Vinyasa Yogasana and Pranayama teacher.
Pavy shala provide a suitable and excellent positive environment and a spacious hall for Asana and Pranayama practices.
Sheshadri and Harish bring a unique & passionate teaching technique to their Ashtanga Vinyasa classes by giving clear and intelligent instructions and offering ‘Precise’ adjustments. Sheshadri’s further described as strong and energetic while Harish as more dynamic in energy.
Each individual student receives a maximum personal attention, clear instructions and adjustments from Sheshadri and Harish to reach their full potential within the time frame given regardless of the level of their personal yogasana practice.
PAVY SHALA welcomes you to learn:
Awards for Sheshadri
Many Institutions and Organizations has been Awarded for Sheshadri's Achievements
- Himalaya Yoga Foundation and Mysuru Yogashala awarded as "YOGA RATNA"
- Govt. Of Karnataka awarded as "DASARA YOGA SIRI-2013, Mysuru
- Swami Vivekananda Kannada Yuva Yoga Balaga, Mandya awarded as "YOGA CHATURA-2014"
- GSS Yoga Foundation awarded as "YOGA BHUSHANA-2015" Mysuru
- VYE & RI awarded as "YOGA VISHARADA-2016" Mysuru
Awards for Harish
Many Institutions and Organizations has been Awarded for Harish's Achievements
- Himalaya Yoga Foundation awarded as "Ashtanga Yoga Sadhaka "
- Mysuru Yoga Association awarded as "Yoga Sadhaka 2014"